Skip to content
Where are your products made?
The majority of our products are made in Europe to ensure short, environmental friendly deliveries. On the product pages it is stated in which country a specific product is produced.
What fabrics/materials do you use for your products?
We use the fabric best fit for the given purpose. The holy trinity is: functionality, sustainability and design. To find out the fabric/material of a specific product, please visit the according page.
I have a great product idea: how can I tell you about it?
We'd love to hear your ideas! Please write to email@example.com
Orders / Payment
Where can I buy PELLEMONT products?
You can only buy the products in our online store. No dealers and no middlemen result in a lower price, direct contact and support for you.
What type of payment do you accept?
We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex), PayPal and Apple Pay at the moment. If you think we should add another payment option, please write let us now: firstname.lastname@example.org
To which countries do you ship?
We ship to Switzerland and Liechtenstein at the moment. If you are from another country and would like to be notified when we ship to your area, please write us: email@example.com
What type of shipment do you offer?
We offer 2 types of shipment: one for small (socks & caps) and one for large items (bidons). The small shipment costs 3 CHF and the large one 6 CHF. You will receive your package within three working days.
Do you offer free shipping?
For order values above 75 CHF we are happy to offer you free shipping.
What package material do you use?
We strive to use packaging that are made from sustainable materials, have a eco-friendly production and protect the products at the same time. Therefore we use boxes made out of gras paper. For example to produce 1000kg of cellulose you approximately need:
Gras: 1 liter of water and 0.5 MWh of energy
Wastepaper: 3000 liters of water and 1.3 MWh of energy
Wood: 20'000 liters of water and 1 MWh of energy
Is there a warranty for your products?
Our ambition is to make you happy with functional, well designed and long lasting products. We offer a 1 year warranty on all products. We will repair any manufacturing fault that is detected in our products within 1 years of purchase or replace the product, on a case by case basis.
How can I make a claim on the PELLEMONT warranty?
Please send an email describing the fault and attach some pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return & Refund
I would like to return my purchase and get a refund: how do I do it?
We hope you are pleased with your purchase. If for some reason a product does not meet your expectations, you may return it for a refund within thirty (30) days of receipt.
- Returned items must be in a new and unused/unworn condition in the original packaging.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return and a refund if the goods are deemed to have been used or damaged or if the original packaging has been damaged.
- Place the products you would like to return with the shipping note you received in the original packaging and seal it properly. If you do not include the shipping note, we do not know who you are.
- Write following address on the packaging: PELLEMONT GmbH, Frankentalerstrasse 1, 8049 Zürich.
- Bring the packaging to a post shop, purchase the necessary stamp and ship it to us.
- Once we have received the package, we will check the condition of the products. If they are in a new and unused/unworn condition we will we will reimburse you the total purchase price of goods returned. Please notice that we will not return you the shipping cost of your order. Please note that refunds can only be credited to the same credit card (or PayPal account) used for the original purchase. The refund process can take 10-14 days from receipt of your goods, depending upon the credit card used for payment.
I ordered a product in the wrong size / design and would like to change it. How shall I do it?
Please place a new order and send back your previous order. We are happy to refund your previous order if it's within thirty (30) days of receipt.